Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dash Dolls



All nail polishes are not created equal (ly.  It needs the ly, but it has more of a grammatically incorrect sounds good kinda vibe.  I digress.)  Feeling like the thrifty missy that I want to be, I would stock up on the cheapest dollar-a-piece nail polishes. Target, drug stores, whatever.  If it was cheap, I figured style on a budget.  Until I splurged on these babies.

Bottles.jpg

  I happen to love anything Kardashian.  Except Rob.  Why don't I feel like I like him?  Is it because he's a boy?  Who knows.  My sister and I both, however, agree that LAMAR is our FAV Kardashian.  The only thing I don't really love is how they mis-spell words to be cutesy.  Not a fan of mis-spelled kitschy words, but I get that it's about the branding.  So far I have five of them.  They go on pretty thick, but they dry very nicely.  My current favorite is Khloe had a Little Lam Lam.  But we do love the Odom-Kardashians best. : )

KdashSpring_Header_0.jpeg
Don't you love how Kris is the only one showing her nails.  Plus she's SHOVED into the BACK!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment