Saturday, May 19, 2012

You know it's good when...

You know that you've picked out a great kind of soap when your husband comes out of the bathroom smelling his hands.  Then you curiously ask, "What are you doing?"  He then replies, "What's this soap? It smells good."  If I can get my husband to like a product that's pretty much all natural, but a little girly looking and vintage...then it's a win.

Thus I present to you another way to go green, plus a product that is down-right wonderful (and husband approved!)


Basil_Liquid_Hand_Soap.jpg


Yes, it's a little pricey.  But it smells amazing, and I have to give credit to a company that makes things that are designed to be natural and safe.  Especially since I have a very curious young man at my home who is into everything.  And I have a baby.  Besides, once school is out I'm going to try out a tutorial on how to make my own refills of Mrs. Meyers soaps on the cheap.  But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment