Friday, May 11, 2012

Who left the mop running?

First I must include a picture from my FAVORITE Disney movie.  (Note the quote)



But anyway, this is about a new mop that I love!  It's one of my goals to become more environmentally friendly.  I think of it as all a part of being a good steward of what I have, and that includes taking steps to keep the Earth clean.  Plus, it's really embarrassing when you have tons of trash outside your house for garbage day.  I know.

Nobody is giving me any money to write this, though I could sure use it!  : )  But I love the O-Cedar spray mist mop.




It's great because you can refill it with any cleaner you want (just make sure to dilute it), and you can use whatever mop pads you want as well.  If you want to go disposable, you can.  If you want to use some reusable Shark mop pads or the O-Cedar ones, it's up to you!  Today I used the Shark one, and then two disposable.  I know the disposable isn't green, but I had them for a Swiffer mop that I had that I didn't like.  I just wanted to use them up.  I always pick up so much dirt on them that I immediately get concerned that my floor before was filthy!  Does anyone else do that?  But then I get distracted and I don't think about it anymore.

Check it out, it's amazing.  Plus, if you missed Celebrity Apprentice, you should see The Hulk dance with this mop.  So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment