Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pintrest To Do List

Gotta love Pintrest.  Here is my Pintrest to-do list.  Hopefully it will soon be a done list!

 






Chevron Quilt
I love this quilt.  Chevrons are so popular right now, and this tutorial makes it seem pretty easy.  Love to do this for the boy!

Baseball Quilt

I'm thinking that this would be really cute for Gavin's first birthday party...But it needs to be backed in a Cubs fabric.  


Baby Shadow Box
 I have baby boy's going home from the hospital all clean and ready to put in here.  It was a very cute outfit...which he HATED. 
Adorable and unique baby pants


I've made these rugs before.  My grandma used to make them all the time for us.  Now those rugs have all seen better days.  It's been a pseudo goal for me to try and replace some of them.  I can't replace the memories with them, but I can carry on the tradition.


But I CANNOT do anything until school is over.  Right now my plate is full.  Maybe I'll get some stuff on Etsy as well, who knows?

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that baseball quilt! I'm so jealous of your sewing knowledge. The first time I tried my sewing machine I broke it and haven't touched it since :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you didn't break it, LOL! When I first got my new one, I *yawn* read through the whole manual and looked at the pictures. It was pretty helpful! YouTube is also a great resource for sewing videos. You can have people demonstrate things for you for free! Besides, maybe Norah needs a pink baseball quilt! Or purple, if that's what you're into.

    ReplyDelete