Sunday, May 6, 2012

What a Steal!


My garage sale haul (part 2!).  See part one here.

The day was extremely cold and rainy.  But I bundled myself and Gavin up in our warmest comfiest clothes and we headed out to a subdivision.  The selection was a little surprising, considering how nice the mansions homes were.  Maybe I've lived in an apartment too long...but I saw a bunch of junk there!  I walked off with some of the best of it.

The Gavi-tron will have dress shirts to wear to church in EVERY size until he moves out...and I'll have gotten them for a steal!  Plus, I got him a sweater vest.  It's soooo cute.
Look how cute that little polo is!  It's so soft!
But don't go thinking that I only bought stuff for Gavin.  I managed to score myself a pair of jeans (Gap) for $10 and 2 shirts at $2 a piece.  Yesterday, I wore one of the shirts to work with a skirt that I got from a garage sale as well!  Total price of skirt (Jones New York) and top (Target) = $5.  Paired with some Target clearance tights, I felt like a frugal gal!  But I'm pretty sure no one else noticed, since I received lots of complements.  But if you know me in real life, I paid full price for them and I've never worn anything from Target.  They were designer labels.  

How about you?  Any garage sale scores or hauls?  Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment