Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog, is that you?

Well I was interested in doing some blogging...

And then this happened:

Gavin- six days old : )

Not that I'm complaining.  I mean, look at that little guy.  This kid wakes up smiling and smiles in his sleep.  He can now hold up his own head and is weighing something similar to a Thanksgiving turkey.  (Pardon the bragging, but this is my blog.  And he is my kid.  And I find him rather adorable and lovable!)  He charmed me.  This is what he looks like outside:
Why yes, I did make that quilt...

Anyway.  I'm coming back to blogging, I hope.  My boy luckily finds the sewing machine interesting and can sit in his bouncy chair and watch me.  Maybe this means I'll get more done?  Besides...I want to make this kid more stuff!  Who wouldn't!

So I enter my three goals for the month of October:
1.  Go back to work : (  That one I have to do for sure
2.  Listen to one book on tape (iPod...I do live in this century)
3.  Post something once a week!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment